פתח תפריט
Hadera Development Fund >Preservation projects > The Kotler House >

The Kotler House

 

The Kotler family home - members of the Vilna Association – is one of the first houses in Hadera. The house was constructed by the family in 1896 as one of the workers' homes and built of cemented (lithified) dune.

 

In 1911, the house served as a joint residence for the members of Hashomer society who ”conquered” the Hebrew guarding mission in Hadera.

 

The house was restored and renovated and today serves as the branch office of the Society for Protection of Nature (SPN).

 

The Kotler House project was funded by the Hadera Municipality.

הקרן לפיתוח חדרה

HADERA DEVELOPMENT FUND | p.o.box 3340 Hadera | Phone: +972-4-6331094 | Fax: +972-4-6346574 | e-mail: office@dfhadera.org.il

Error

בניית אתרים