פתח תפריט
Hadera Development Fund >Preservation projects > Historic Kiosk >

Historic Kiosk

 

In 1926, the settlement committee of Hadera commissioned from “the carpentry cooperative” a hexagonal wooden kiosk with a zinc roof. The kiosk has undergone three different owners over the years and between the years 1926-1956 was located in three different locations in Hadera. Everywhere the kiosk was located, it always served as a meeting place for the city's residents.

 

According to various nostalgic testimonies of Hadera residents, the kiosk sold sweet and sour sodas, lollipops, ice creams, sandwiches, wafers, small toys and even small stationary goods.

 

Today, the renovated kiosk is located on Amir Mei-Tal Boulevard. It sells food and drinks and serves as a social meeting place for the city's residents.

 

The Historic Kiosk project was funded by the Hadera Municipality.

הקרן לפיתוח חדרה

HADERA DEVELOPMENT FUND | p.o.box 3340 Hadera | Phone: +972-4-6331094 | Fax: +972-4-6346574 | e-mail: office@dfhadera.org.il

Error

בניית אתרים