פתח תפריט
Hadera Development Fund >Preservation projects > Feinberg House >

Feinberg House

 

The Feinberg House is an historic building built in 1895 for the Feinberg family. The house was one of the first buildings in the colony of Hadera. Art deco and art Nouveau murals were painted on the house’s walls.

 

In 1921 riots, many houses of the colony of Hadera were attacked and burned, including the Feinberg House.

 

The building was renovated and underwent preservation and restoration. Today, the Feinberg House serves as a museum and a tourist office.

 

The Finberg House project was funded by the Feinberg family, KKL-JNF, The Society for Preservation of Israel Heritage Sites (SPIHS) and the Hadera Municipality.

הקרן לפיתוח חדרה

HADERA DEVELOPMENT FUND | p.o.box 3340 Hadera | Phone: +972-4-6331094 | Fax: +972-4-6346574 | e-mail: office@dfhadera.org.il

Error

בניית אתרים